Make up storage

So it was clear it was time for me to jump on the makeup storage band wagon,until now,makeup has been dotted around my room,but now its all in one place.

No more crushing bronzer into my cream carpet......

so here goes,i took a trip to WHsmiths today to pick up some boxes for my room

heres what i got....



I really didnt want this colour,but the green one had pink on it too,which i didnt like either,ahh well,it does the job

All my makeup is safely tucked away

I also came accross this


I came accross this in TKmaxx on sale for £4,i was sick of hanging things over my mirror all the time,so i thought why not,cant go wrong for £4

I also store some of my bracelets in this basket my mum got



lol,im slowly loving my room,it has a real boutique feel


Hope you enjoyed reading
:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment