4 Step Smokey Eye

Right ladies,Put your brushes to one side because all you need here is your fingers.Some of you may have seen this lovely look I created by luck....


I was asked to let you all know how I did it,so here goes...

1.pick a colour,any colour,as my look was created with only one

2.Rub whatever finger you are going to use in your colour of choice

3.apply the colour all over your lid,starting in the middle of your lid,as close to the lashline as possible

4.Blend outwards(cat like),as you do this the colour will naturally fade due to lack of product on your finger

Thats it,I told you it was really easy,and to prove my lazy way still works,ive just created these...

(storm palette)

wow my camera is really rubbish,I assure you im neither yellow or pink lol....

(graphite palette)

All colours are from the sleek palettes

Hope this has helped you all

: )

0 comments:

Post a Comment