Body Shop Tinted Glow Enhancer

So let me introduce you to my new love,Its long,brown and keeps me looking radiant...NO LADIES lol-Its my tinted glow enhancer from the body shop.....


I came across this on zoellas blog,and fell in love-but for £11,I was like meh...
theres things out there that are probably the same.But then I saw another review where this was mixed in with foundation and I fell in love with the perfect glowy airbrushed look it gave

So when I was out I could smell that body shop was just around the corner,Hmmm what to do what to do,Should I be spending £11 on a 25ml tube of goodness,or do I have some self control and briskly walk past the shop *cough* £11 on a tube of goodness sounds good.

what body shop says "A lightweight, moisturising liquid formulation that provides a natural-looking sheer radiance that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, even out skin tone and instantly brighten the complexion. It can be worn alone as an alternative to foundation, or applied over foundation to add a subtle sheen to the face and body. Dermatologically tested"

What Im thinking.....
In the picture below I have taken a small amount and blended it out for ya
Ok,now imagine if I took a real size dollop and blended it out,The dewiness = love for me.....


I mixed this with my foundation this morning (maybeline dream satin liq) and I look so fresh faced,and my skin just looks bright.Considering its only a 25ml tube,a little goes a long way and I think this will last a long time-Oh did I mention its also meant to fill in fine lines-all round goodness

Definitely my new favourite product.There is also 2 other ones- the glow enhancer-which is pinky toned and then theres a lighter shade to the one ive got

I will not be responsible for anyone that now wants to part with £11 lol

: )

0 comments:

Post a Comment