Maybelline Falsies Mascara

So not many of us knew it existed,but enough of us knew to ensure I couldnt get hold of it in my local boots or superdrug.Ladies Ladies 2010 is the year for sharing lol.
Theres not even an advert for this mascara, yet its flying off the shelves.

Maybelline never fail to amaze me when they decide to bring out a new mascara,whenever they do im always intrigued to try it.

What am I talking about some of you might be thinking,why Maybelline falsies mascara of course.


As you can see it basically looks like a purple version of the famous collosal mascara,but please dont be fooled into thinking they are the same,oh how the wand tells a different story.....


What Maybelline say "The Falsies Mascara delivers a false lash look; giving you a full set of voluminous, bold, fanned out lashes and the appearance of no gaps from any angle.


The Pro-Keratin and Fibre enriched formula is designed to deliver immediate results, distributing volume and visible intensity to your lashes. The patented ‘Spoon’ shaped brush helps fan lashes out."

What I say...
The wand is slightly curved and flattish (just making up words now) on one side,which allows you to coat every lash.

Please note:My eyelids are not this greasy LOL,this is what happens when you cream your face with Nivea in the morning,and I only realised it looked like this when I made the picture big,seriously weren't about to take another picture of my eye,we all know how annoying it is to get a picture that's half decent.....


Anyway,up top as you can see no mascara and I havnt curled them either,just so I could get a better idea of how good the finished result would be.


Im pretty happy,Its like collosal but it gives a much more length to the lashes.The formula is not thick and goopy,nor is it watery,its just right.Above is 2 light coats,and there's not a clump in sight as promised by Maybelline.My lashes also feel soft,they are not hard and crispy,which I must admit is a first for me when it comes to mascara.

I rushed to put this on in the morning,In fact I was half asleep when my buzzer went.Hurrah,things I had ordered finally arrived.I knew alot of people had been wondering about this so I slapped it on for that reason, and also the fact that I felt like being overly extra..


The right eye in this picture,gives you a nice idea of what effect this mascara gives,I would love to see what would happen after applying a good few coats.

I will definitely be purchasing this again once this one begins to run low.Its available from boots and superdrug and retails at £7.99

Shop mascaras HERE

Have any of you tried this yet?
:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment