Models Own Car Key Collection

Models own have recently launched their new autumn/winter shades.Their new 'car key' colkection bears a clear resemblance to the chanel 'khaki colletion' but at a more affordable price.

The collection comprises of 3 beautiful autumn shades.

Purple Ash- Vintage dusky rose
Becca Brown- Dusky beige hue
Grace Green- Mossy pastel green

I got my hands on 2 of the shades from the collection




And today im sporting Grace Green


I absolutely love it,I've never found fault with models own,as you have probably seen in previous posts.Lovely formula,and one coat with this shade was enough surprising.But I always use 2 for good measure.

I cant wait to get my hands on purple ash.

Available exclusively from 6th October in Boots stores nationwide,and modelsownit.com from the 13th

Whats your favourite shade from the collection?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

0 comments:

Post a Comment