Pretty Lips Whiter Teeth


Hello ladies, long time but seen as I had a spare minute I thought id fit in a post for you.

First off I shall start with the subject of whiter teeth. Now I don't know about you but squeaky clean white teeth have always been at the top of my agenda. I'm not a tea or coffee drinker so I don't see any reason for me to be sitting around whilst my teeth bath in trays of bleach, I usually just stick to teeth whitening tooth pastes to keep my smile tip top.

A little while ago I gave Blanx toothpaste a go, I had never steered towards this brand in the past but I had always heard good things about it. Blanx is a non abrasive toothpaste which aims to give you a natural whiter smile if used daily. The one I was using was also for sensitive teeth, it contains a special formula to strengthen and reinforce tooth enamel as well as helping to reduce sensitivity.

Did it work: After the first couple of weeks of using Blanxs I did notice a difference in the whiteness of my teeth, against the shade chart they were definitely more on the white side, but I feel that the major difference I noticed was in the sensitivity, I could finally drink ice cold water without holding my teeth in pain. If your looking for a whiter smile the natural way, I would recommend giving this a go. There's also an advanced whitening that I think I will try next.

You can pick up Blanx from drugstores or their website HERE

Next up we have YSL Glossy Stains 

  • "GLOSS? STAIN? LIPSTICK? WHY COMPROMISE? HAVE IT ALL
  • Live the sophistication of a boundless glossy colour that truly fuses
  • your lips in a new shine. A GLOSSY STAIN you barely feel."
I hold up my hands, Iv never tried anything from YSL in the past but after trying these I'm definitely going to be checking out more of their lip products. I have fallen in love with shade 3, it has been on my lips everyday since it landed on my doorstep, the colour is perfect for my skin tone and it lasts all day.

What I love about these is that you can apply them in layers depending on the intensity you want. I usually apply one and I'm good to go. The angled shaped applicator allows me to apply this to my lips perfectly leaving cupid to admire my perfect bow. The finish of these glossy stains is exactly that, but as the day goes on the gloss fades and your left with the stain. They are not sticky or heavy on the lips, to be honest once applied it doesn't even feel like there's anything there.

The YSL Glossy lip stains retail at £22.50 and can be found HERE in an array of colours. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment