Unique Beads


I was recently contacted by a small online business by the name Unique Beads, asking if id like to share some of their jewels with you. I must admit I get asked this a fair bit but its rare that I accept, but after I clicked on their little link, I fell in love with these cross bracelets. 

I actually posted these on Instagram and had quite a few people contact me and ask where they were from...well now you know.

These bracelets also come in other colours and are only £5 for the standard shade and £6 for the mix, or you can bagsy the set for £22


Im also loving this one which is also £5


If your a lover of small beads that make a big impact and bracelet stacking, you really should check out their site.

And if anything catches your eye they were also kind enough to give you lovely lot 15% off if you enter BEAUTYANDTHEBLOG23 at the checkout.

You can check out Unique Beads HERE 

Let me know if you too will be owning these cross bracelets in about 20 seconds time! haha

Instagram | @beautyandtheblog
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment