Fashiolista.com





So my lovely mate Toya just posted a rather interesting link on my facebook page, knowing she isnt one of those hell bent spammers ( you know the ones!) I clicked on it, and realised she was out to feed one addiction and one addiction only...... SHOPPING!

Errrm hello fashiolista.com !!!!

To some this up in a nutshell, this site is basically like Twitter, but instead of reading what people have to say, your following fashion finds along with the links to go along with it, just to make your shopping addiction that much easier. On the flip side, when your doing a spot of online shopping yourself, all you do is click a little heart in the corner of the page and BAM!!! what you love is on your timeline for the rest of us fashion whores to discover. Not only that, I love the fact that if your the first person to love an item, this site will always tell you the first person  to discover it,no matter how many people love it in between, so for those "But I found that first!" girlies, we can only nod our heads in agreement whilst saying "yes you did!" lol.

The site makes it easy for you to browse around as when you first sign up it gets you to pick styles, then it reloads the page and shoves you in the right direction of everything you could possibly love.

Of course I joined the site!! and iv already discovered a few sites I never knew existed as well as a pair of bad ass shoes I will be purchasing from ASOS!

You can follow me here  and browse around the site whilst your at it. I will not be held responsible for any purchases made or any cases of bankruptcy haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment