I Have Always Wanted Too.....




Since I was a little girl growing up into a teen, there were always 4 things I used to say I wanted to do. Some may call it a dream, because lets face it, they may never happen but some people will tell you there's no reason why you cant do what your heart desires.

I'm always sitting down discussing this topic with friends, so I thought why not type up a little post on the matter as there are probably lots of you out there that sit down and dream of things that you think are out of reach.

People will always tell you that life is too short, and a lot of the time it takes something drastic to happen in someones life for them to open their eyes and start living it. At the age of 26, I feel like like at times I've been dealt the 'rough times' card, but Iv constantly picked myself back up and kept going, but Ive realised as I'm getting older, Ive let my dreams go.

"What were they?" I hear you ask.....

1. Model for a day- I have always wanted to model for a day, whether it was just a face shot or a random shoot in a forest modelling jewellery (haha!) just so I can feel beautiful for one day and look at something in astonishment that its actually me.

2. Design a nail polish- Ever since I can remember I have been painting my nails! most of you guys have probably seen my countless NOTD posts and I'm constantly getting asked how my nails are so neat....its because I'm addicted to nail polish. I would love to design my own mini range, I already have to colours floating around in my mind, where they have been for the past few years.

3. Collaboration lipstick- My heads FOREVER conjuring up some kind of idea, and for a while now I have envisaged a bloggers collection of lipsticks. It makes sense! we know what you like, we know what you hate.... but how the heck would you go about doing something like this? Id definitely need a helping hand.

4. Jewellery designer- Ok this one stems right back to me sitting on my bed as a child ripping necklaces apart to create a new piece of jewellery I could call my own. Ever since I have always wanted to design something, even if its just a bracelet! 

From this day, I am going to research into trying to make at least one of these dreams happen. The most anyone can say is 'NO' which doesn't actually have the power to stop me from breathing...

If there's anyone out there that can make any of these things happen or just point me in the right direction, feel free to drop me an email.

In the meantime.... don't give up on your dreams, make them reality.

Is there anything you have always wanted to do....?


0 comments:

Post a Comment