Winter Wants- Missguided.com


So the other day I logged into my email to be greeted by my daily Missguided newsletter. The blazer thatwas on this news letter immediately made my jaw fall to the floor so I posted a picture of it on Instagram and Twitter, It was love so much that one tweet got that blazer purchased by a fellow fashion lover within 5 minutes.

Seen as this blazer left my jaw open and my mind ticking over thinking of countless outfits I could create around it, I decided to browse the site to see what else could leave me mesmerised and my purse empty. Well I wish I didnt bother to look now because I want so much.

Up top is just a small selection of things that will make it into my wardrobe!! I had so much more but Blogger    decided to put me in photo jail i.e I need to buy more photo space.

I just love studs at the moment and anything with leather or any type of contrasting materials, so all these things fit the bill.


I have not been asked to do this post, I'm just being my usual fashion whore self. Now I just await the arrival of some of their new bits I have seen them post on Insta.

Are any of you guys loving leather and studs at the mo...?

Next post: Nail tattoos and nail wraps


0 comments:

Post a Comment