Missy Row Jewellery


So a while ago I was sent some bits from the lovely ladies at Missy Row, I haven't had a chance to sit down and compile a post until now, but I have been posting pictures of their bits on Instagram, and seen as you all went crazy on the hand chain above, I thought it was time I clicked publish on my post.

A few of my favourite pieces were the head chain, the bohemian feathered ear cuff and the hand chain. If you are into your hand made jewellery they are definitely worth checking out. You can also shop by trend which makes things a hell of a lot easier. Their Love Rock collection has some pieces to die for!!!

I cant wait until the summer nights when I can rock the head chain with a flowing bohemian maxi....seriously!!! bring on the sunshine!!!

You can find Missy Row HERE   and be sure to check out their Instagram @missyrowjewellery for regular updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment