Advertise With Me


Helloooo ladies

I'll be honest and say that if your not a fellow blogger or company you may not be interested in this, so for those of you that are about to click off, For those of you that have chosen to stay and read on I just wanted to do a quick post on advertising.

I have always held advertising space on my blog as I find that it not only helps me a little but it also helps others. I dont really tend to make a big hoo ha about space on here but from time to time I do like to let people know. 

As of late when I'm on twitter or browsing some of my fave blogs, I do see RTs of advertising space or the odd post to let people know, so I don't feel like there's any harm in letting people know, as I do get emails asking, so hopefully this will answer any questions.

So yes....in a nut shell I do hold advertisement space on my blog, my rates are pocket friendly, and Im trying to create packages to suit all needs.

So if your a blogger, company or small business that's interested in advertising with me, check out the "contact me" tab above and drop me an email to discuss things further.

And because every blog post needs a picture...Once again heres a picture of a baby hamster eating a crisp...

0 comments:

Post a Comment