Product Rave- Estee Lauder


Hey everyone.... I have been out of the loop for such a long time, but I have had so many things on going on lately, I just haven't had a chance to sit down and blog. Today I have some time, So I am planning on writing a few posts to catch up on everything I am delayed on. Today's post is about 3 products I am loving, so much so, that one is nearly empty and I have hit pan on the other (sad times). But the good news is that I get to tell you guys how great the products really are ( I will not be held accountable for any money spent)

So obviously this post is all about Estee Lauder  and how much I love these 3 products. Let me start with the    "Bronzed Goddess" Matte bronzer.....since the day this came through my door no other bronzer has touched my face, I literally can not get enough. The colour is perfect for all over bronzing as well as contouring, and the colouring is perfect. If you look closely at the product you can see that  It does contain a bronzed shimmer, but once applied to the skin this transforms into a warm glow, rather than that god awful disco ball look. I have just hit ban on this, and I have been using it everyday for just over 3 months with my Real Techniques powder brush. rrp- £28 Definitely worth having in your collection.

Next up is the Illuminating perfecting primer, now anything with the word illuminating in it, and I'm sold! I'm a lover of anything that will make me look youthful and radiant. Now I must admit, I never really used to be a primer girl, I used to skip that part *slaps wrists* but now I feel a bit funny without it, kind of like the same feeling you get if you forget to put on deodorant! I find that with this my foundation stays in place a lot longer than it does without it, and if I am using a sheer foundation the luminescence of this primer adds that little bit of extra radiance to my skin. I have also been using this everyday since the day It arrived, Its nearly finished but I will be investing in another. rrp- £22  

Last but not least is the pure colour lipstick in 'Pinkberry' although I haven't worn this lipstick everyday, I still express love for it, reason being is that when I have worn It, It doesn't feel like there is anything on my lips at all, It's extremely moisturising and It also has good staying power. rrp-£19.50

You can pick Estee Lauder up from near enough anywhere such as department stores like Fenwicks, Selfridge's,  Harrods, or larger Boots stores.

Hope you enjoyed this post, what are your favourite Estee Lauder products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment