Justin Bieber - The Key


So although I do not have Bieber fever, due to my doctor supplying me with a special antibiotics that has mad me Immune to such Illness, I must admit that I am actually loving his latest fragrance to hit the market 'THE KEY'

When the press release for this landed In my Inbox the words 'vanilla and fruits' Immediately jumped out at me and I just had to request to try this bad boy out. One day later and the postman greeted me with a package, I tore It open and for a split second I felt a little bit 'fan girl' to say the least, Pushing that feeling aside I glanced at the box to see Eau de parfum....errrm Justin so far you are #winning! The second thing that passed through my mind was that the bottle was going to be very teeny bopper, but once again Justin has surprised me and has gone for a more sophisticated look, and for anyone that knows me I am a sucker for either black and gold or white and gold....so once again #winning!

So we all know what comes next right, hmmm yes the smell test! I was too far Into this happy place to be let down now. I'm not going to lie when I say I sprayed It at my wrist In the same motion they fire guns at people In the movies......I sprayed and ducked. Admittedly this does make me sound like a fool, but I was too scared to be covered In the smell of disappointment. Obviously ducking from a mist of fine particles was one of the silliest things I have ever tried to do, but whilst I still decided to duck gracefully (might I add) I noticed that the mist surrounding me was nothing more than pleasant. I then began sniffing my wrist like a mad woman, slowly falling In love with every note. I love this fragrance, Its fresh fruity and not overly sweet. I have already worn It out and received nothing but nice compliments, the staying power Is also amazing. I am a lover of a certain Dior pure poison, and I would happily put this scent on the same shelf.

REAL
Top Notes: Juicy mandarin, crisp pear, boysenberry and sweet osmanthus blossoms

PERSONAL
Mid Notes: Pink jasmine, water lily and peach nectar

CONNECTED
Base Notes: Luminous musks, precious woods and vanilla, with just a touch of raspberry cream

Could this mean I now love a part of Justin Bieber.....he has definitely unlocked something within me with  'The Key'

THE COLLECTION
Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 fl. oz./100ml                        £39 / €50 RRP
Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 fl. oz./50 ml                         £29 / €29 RRP
Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.0 fl. oz./30ml                          £24 / €30 RRP

The key will be available from September 2013 but will be available from the 21st of August In prestige and speciality department stores.

Will you be unlocking the connection......

p.s check out my latest video here

0 comments:

Post a Comment