Yogi Midi


So when you hear Yogi you would usually think bear...well I'm about to change that so the only thing you think when you hear the word Yogi Is straighteners.

These straighteners are smaller than your average but not totally mini, but they still pack punch for their size. Their floating ceramic and tourmaline plates will leave your hair silky soft and poker straight.Because this iron Is small and compact It allows you to get really close to your routes with ease and precision, without the fear or burning yourself.

These midi straighteners have a plate size of 1.4cm wide and 7.5 cm long, they also heat up to a whopping 200 degrees. I love taking my yogi on travels with me as Its a lot easier to transport than your average straighteners. Most of the time I touch up my roots rather than styling my whole head, and these are perfect for that. The fact that these are midi rather than mini means that they are also a lot less fiddly to use. Perfect for those with shorter hairstyles and perfect for touch ups on the go for us longer hair ladies, you cant really go wrong.

Yogi Is available from here where you can also find a multitude of other hair styling tools.

So did I do It.....I say Yogi you say.......?

0 comments:

Post a Comment