3 Faves


Hey guys, just thought I would share with you 3 of my favourite nail polishes at the moment

Barry M - Lychee
Kiko - 395
Barry M - Raspberry

At the moment I have the khaki Kiko polish on my nails, I've had It for quite some time and only just whipped It out, and I must say I'm glad that I did, I've had a lot of compliments on the colour and I had really good wear on It before the chips kicked in.

My other 2 faves are both Barry M, Lychee has to be the perfect nude and because Its from the Gelly range It dries super shiny and lasts twice as long. Raspberry Is a definite cult fave In the blogging world, as well as being one of those perfect reds you will always get compliments on.

You can find Barry M polishes Here and Kiko Here

Whats your favourite polish at the moment?

0 comments:

Post a Comment