And the winner is.......

Hey everyone,the Rock and rose comp is now closed,but dont be sad,as the Naked one is still going,and I will be selecting 5 winners for that

So ive been sitting and reading through all your answers,they were all so good,But there could only be one winner,and trust me,it was bloody hard

So without further a do,the winner is........


for saying......

Paula said...

Ooh with £1000 i would book a week in New York for me and my fiance as that is where he proposed to me 5 years ago :D and we have alawys wanted to go back there and see everything properly xx

Congratulations Paula,I hope you enjoy your vintage winter rose, There's actually 4 colours,and im sure your be able to pick which one you would like


Email me at beauty.23@hotmail.co.uk


; )

0 comments:

Post a Comment