Rimmel Match Perfection

So whilst strolling around tesco on my weekly shop,I decided to hit up the make up isle,as you do.
I wanted to buy a new foundation as I just wasnt feeling my dream satin liquid anymore.I have to be careful when it comes to putting things on my face.At times my skin just doesnt appreciate me experimenting with new products.For example,revlon colour stay,used it once,next day I was greeted by a lovely group of bumps on my cheek.So not cool.

So anyway,one of the first foundations I ever bought was rimmel recover.I loved it,and my skin seemed to love it too.So I thought I would go back to rimmel as they had just bought out a new foundation

I liked this instantly because it had a pump.I really cant be dealing with an open top bottle,Its just a waste of product.

So I could only see 4 shades on Tesco's shelves,but after swatching away for a good ten minutes,then umming and arring and walking around the store looking at my flawless hand.I just had to go back and pick up a bottle.The shade I picked up was 201 classic beige..

When I first used it ,I was like damn,I think its too light.But after blending it out,the colour match technology kicked in.For the whole day I kept looking at my face in the mirror.It was flawless just like rimmel had promised

Its easy to blend,and there's no racing against the clock before it dries....The finish is a natural healthy dewy(but not to dewy) look

They also say it will last something like 16hrs.On my skin I found that It does last,unless I happen to nap lol,then it needs touching up

This foundation also has an oxygen complex to allow skin to breath,as well as the added bonus of spf 15,which saves me from putting on a separate cream

This is definitely my new love and Im going to be sticking with this for a while

For once my beauty senses never failed me,woo hooo



0 comments:

Post a Comment