The Candy Collection

17 as we know is a cheap affordable brand that you can purchase from boots,whilst browsing the site today,I noticed they had released a new collection called the candy collection.First thing that caught my eye was the nail polishes then the glosses.They also have 2 in one blushers and highlighters,and a trio eye shadow which consist of three bold colours.Im definitely going to take a closer look at these when I next pop into boots

(image from boots)
New

With prices starting from £2.99,you cant really go wrong,I want the minty nail polish,Its called mint choc chip,It looks less harsh than previous mints iv seen,if you check the swatch on the link iv provided you will see what I mean.Why do I do this to myself,there is actually no answer lol

Check the collection HERE

Let me know if you've tried anything from the range already



0 comments:

Post a Comment