Mission aborted....

I was on a mission,a beauty mission,a mission that would leave me with longer stronger lashes in just 30 days.All I was armed with was this....


Rimmels new Lash Accelerator mascara


With claims that this could instantly make lashes appear 80% longer as well as helping to strengthen,renew and nourish lashed, due to its unique grow lash complex.I was sold,especially if I was going to have the said 117% longer fuller lashes in just 30 days.

So to get the best from this mascara you need to use it everday,which I did.

Its a nice mascara to apply,and it definitely lengthened my lashes after a couple of coats.


The brush is long and slightly curved,which allows you to catch all lashes in one sweep.I also like that its a fibre brush,as im not a fan of the plastic ones that are floating around.

Once aplied lashes aren't left feeling crispy,and its easy to remove.

I started this mission with an open mind,but sadly had to abort.After 8 days of usage my lashes started falling out.I carried on,and tried to ignore it,but after 10 days I aborted! the fall out was getting stupid,and I can already see my lashes are thinner than usual and looking rather sparse. :-(

(I would usually insert a picture of my lashes here,but their in hiding)

On the plus side,when my lashes fell out,they were definitely looking longer than usual.....

Its just a pitty I couldnt carry on.

This was my individual experience with this product.What may not work for me,may work for others,and vice verser.

Have any of you tried this yet?

And if any of you know of any mascaras that offer amazing volume (not maybeline ones) please let me know,my lashes need you.....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment