7 guests 7 posts 7 days - Day 1

Well, hello hello there dolls! I hope you’re all having a lovely day. So, first things first... My name’s Kaushal & I’m obsessed with pretty much anything girly. I jumped to the opportunity of doing this guest post. This is the first time I’m doing something like this, so don’t really know where to start off... I suppose I best get straight to it 

I thought I’d do a post on something which I absolutely LOVE (apart from food) but that’s a smokey eye tutorial. If you don’t wanna see lots of pictures scroll to the end for the final FOTD. But I hope you pick up some tips on your way down ;) Here we go girls...

This is a great looks for a night out. Probably a little OTT during the day but I suppose if Kim Kardashian does it, we can join in too to feel all glam & dolled up. I love to pair this with a nude or pink lip. Here’s a quick FOTD as well for you so you get a full picture of it 


FACE
Teint Miracle Foundation by Lancome.
Garnier caffeine eye roll on as a concealer.
ELF HD Powder.
Sleek Face Contour Kit.
EYES
ELF Eyebrow kit.
Urban Decay Primer Potion.
Midnight Hour eyeshadow trio (black & grey colours) by myface.cosmetics.
Blacktrack gel liner by MAC on my waterlines & upper & lower lash lines.
SuperSHOCK mascara by AVON.
LIPS
Viva Glam Gaga by MAC.
You don’t have to use exactly all the products as I did, using anything similar will give you a lovely, intense smokey eye. I really hope you enjoyed my post – I can’t wait for the next 6 posts!
Kaushal
x
Beauty And The Blog Says.... What a great post, I hope you all enjoyed it. I love Kaushals blog and if you want to see more of her work you can check it out HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment