7 days 7 posts 7 guest- Day 4

Hey everyone J First things first let’s get the niceties out the way- I’m Corrie and I blog over usually at Dizzybrunette3. I am so excited to be doing a guest post on Beauty and the blog as I have been a fan for many months J
Now onto the actual post! My favourite beauty product is most probably nail polish, I think it can add so much to an outfit and there are so many fab colours and brands out there! Now I don’t know about you but whenever I am about to pop off on holiday, I am such a dither about what nail colours to choose. As a nail polish lover, it’s a big decision and for ages before I am spying the nail varnish counters to make sure I get the perfect one.
Over the past few winter months, I have found and discovered a lot of gorgeous polishes which are just PERFECT for summer/ holidays.
I have chosen six polishes from my collection and hope you enjoy reading about them J
The Bright’s:



Barry M- Flamingo Pink – this is a gorgeous coral/bright pink which is just divine! It’s so pretty and such an unusual colour. Barry M polishes are definitely my favourite, they are really cheap, hardwearing and there are so many lovely colours to choose from. This is one of my favourites from the brand and I think it will look gorgeous on fingers or toes on the beach!
Rimmel Pro- Coral Romance- This is a beautiful bright coral polish which to be honest looks gorgeous all year round but especially with a tan! I also really love the brush with this polish as it’s really wide and you can coat the whole nail in one stroke which is great for messy nail painters like me!
China Glaze- Pink Voltage Neon- Now this is Barbie nails to the max! A fluorescent pink which is just wow. It makes your fingers stand out that’s for sure! It’s also really good quality and would last throughout all those holiday activities!
Pastels:


Models Own- Lilac Dream- This is lovely, it’s such a pretty colour which I especially love for toes. I think it’s so summery and just gorgeous. Models Own polishes are fab and I love them for the fact they dry so quickly!
Barry M- Pure Turquoise- Another Barry M! Blue polishes are always a bit scary and I always think “Will I look like a smurf?” But you won’t with this polish; it’s a lovely colour which just screams sunshine!
Models Own- Fuzzy Peach- This is a gorgeous pastel orange colour that reminds me of ice lollies, this will look stunning come those sunny months and I can’t wait to rock it on the beach!


Picture above: L-R Models Own Lilac dream, Barry M- Pure Turquoise-Models Own- Fuzzy Peach-Rimmel Pro- Coral Romance-Barry M Flamingo Pink- China Glaze- Pink Voltage (neon)
Of course there are so many gorgeous colours out there and it comes down to personal taste but these six are my favourites for colour and for being hard wearing which is something you always want when you go on holiday!
I hope you enjoyed my guest post and I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day J

Beauty and the Blog says.... I totally forgot I had that rimmel polish *hunts it out* thanks for the great post. You guys can check out more of Dizzy Brunette HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment