Polka Dotting...



Hey ladies.... So I'm not dead -_-

I have just been so busy I haven't had the chance to fit blogging in. So much so I actually tweeted today that I was going to take a little break away from it. But whilst I was chilling out on the sofa playing with my nails, I decided to take a few snaps as I knew it would be something you would (hopefully) like.

With a little help from Barry M white, Models Own Nude Beige and a sewing pin I went polka dot crazy.

Its really easy to do, just paint your nails as normal load up your sewing pin and dollop.

I think I'm going to do a pastel base next, its all the rage darlings......

p.s I will be trying to update as much as I can, but please bare with me if I don't. If you begin to miss me so much you cant cope anymore, you can always follow my antics HERE

Until next time .... *blows kiss*

0 comments:

Post a Comment