GOSH A/W 12 Lacquers


The GOSH A/W colours are here,Comprising of six heavenly shades, I have my favourite three to share with you. 

From left to right- Spot On Pink - With A Twist and Berry Me

I must say that me favourite of the whole collection has to be Berry Me!, I am head over heels for berry shades at the moment so this polish definitely fills my berry void.

I applied Berry Me last night so I cant say much about the chip factor yet, but I will say that it applied very well. These polishes have a thin texture so for those that have a bit of trouble applying your standard nail varnish, it might be worth giving these a try. I think the next colour I will be lavishing my nails with will be Spot On Pink!

You can pick these shades up from any Superdrug store or you can find them online HERE 
RRP £4.99

What your favourite?

p.s If you have a spare moment, would you mind clicking HERE and voting for my blog..
thank you.x

0 comments:

Post a Comment