3 Winter Faves


Hey ladies! I was just chilling and had the urge to blog, so I thought I would share with you a few of my bargain winter must haves that I have been abusing every day!

First up I LOVE A CHELSEA BOOT  they are so comfy to walk in and I can see myself building a small collection. I do have a black pair but sometimes you want to funk it up a bit. These ones are from Linzi (Here) and are £32 I believe, definitely worth the invest if you love a heel but cant walk around in them all day.

Next up my fur stole from H&M  I picked my one up last year but I will definitely be picking up the lighter shade when I next pop into town. I cant remember how much is was now, but it less than a tenner!

And last but not least my Primark Beanies! These were something like £1.50 from the men's section and they are probably one of the best things I have bought so far, they obviously go with anything and keep my head nice and warm in this freezing weather.

Have any of you guys got any winter faves?


0 comments:

Post a Comment