Have A Body Shop Christmas


Hey ladies just thought I would share a few bits with you from The Body Shop Christmas Collection.

Being a lover of all things Body Shop and their fair trade and cruelty free ethics, its only standard that I'm about to make you part with some cash! *look away now if your easily tempted*

If you are a fan of body butters, why not quench your skins thirst with Cranberry Joy (£13) the latest body butter to join the collection. This feels great on the skin and has a strong cranberry scent, so if you want to putt your old body butter on standby to get your body in the Christmas mood, this is definitely the way to go.

Next up a few of my faves, swatched in the second picture from left to right...
Dazzling rocks (£16) In the shade Golden Copper- These rocks are like a ray of sunshine in a tin, If you want the only white thing to be the snow this Christmas, give yourself a light dusting of these little rocks and your glow will give the Christmas fairy a run for her money.

All In On Blusher (£8) In shade Guava- A matte blush with buildable colour, it has ingredients which include Vitamin E and marula oil, so not only is it giving your skin a pop of colour its actually caring for it too, hence the All In One!

Colourglide Shine Lip Colour (£10)- Shade 02 Shell pink and shade 13 Rose Quartz.These lip colours are so moisturising, its like wearing a very pigmented lip balm. Rose Quartz is a firm favourite of mine and has been in my handbag everyday since it landed in my hands.

All In One BB Cream (£12)  In shade 02 for medium Skin tones  I have tried various BB Creams that have all applied well, but as time has passed I have been left looking like a hot greasy mess. This one is by far the best  I have come across. When I first squeezed the tube I was like "oh...Its a bit light for me"  not realising that it comes out white, then adapts to your skin tone once you begin to rub it in (As seen in bottom picture). This gives a light to medium coverage and is perfect all year round, especially if you want to take a break from heavy foundations.

If anything has caught your eye its all available now in store and online, and I have linked all the products in to save you time searching....just because I'm kind like that haha!

I cant believe Christmas is only 4 weeks away! Am I the only one that hasn't bought one thing !!?!


0 comments:

Post a Comment