Blush And Go...

swatches: (L) blended (R) heavily swatched

Sometimes you gotta love the go-to brands for the things you just need.

For a long time now I have been loving these products and I'm sure a lot of you know already that they are a sure dupe for the Benefit ones but at a fraction of the price.

EVERYDAY I use the moonbeam highlight without fail. I definitely think its a must have for the make up bag. I just pat a little on my cheekbone up to my brow bone and I'm done... radiant glow in an instant. You can also use it under foundation to brighten the skin, giving you that dewy look we all love. No chunks of glitter included! and I find it lasts quite long on me too. They also do this in a golden tone too (sunbeam) which I need to get me some more of because my ones empty : ( sad times

I don't use the cheek & lip tint as often but I use it enough to be able to tell you I love it. I pat a little on my lips followed by some Carmex for a sexy but demure pout, and when the sun was out, this was giving my cheeks a long lasting natural flush of colour. This also comes in a pink shade, Poppy Tint that I haven't tried yet, let me know if I should... 

You can find the illuminators HERE £5.25 and the tints HERE also £5.25 alternatively head down to Superdrugs and break out your beauty card. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment