Candy Cane...

(left to right: Coral Reef, Barely there, Heartbreaker and Candy Cane)

Ok, im sure you all know that Sleek have recently bought out a load of new true colour lippies so I will skip that boring part.....

After seeing Candy Cane on Kaushals blog I had to have it. As soon as I got home I whacked it on and instantly fell in love, its so purrrdy....

Its mega hard to photograph though, it keeps bloody coming up pink!! The swatch of it (above) is a lot truer to its colour.

As the lippies are currently on deal in Superdrugs at 2 for £6, of course I picked up 4! its only standard for us make up junkies. They are all very lovely on and most of the colours in the range will suit everyone.

I have included swatches above of the other colours I picked up with the names under the pic. Coral Reef is another one that is annoyingly hard to photograph, GAHHH!! but its one you definitely need to check out.

I'm actually in love with all the lippies I picked up, now I just need to buck up the confidence to walk outside with them on -_-

You can pick up the sleek lippies at Superdrug and on their online store HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment