Gramming Around...


OK.... so im not going to lie, when the Android market released Instagram I was like a moth to a flame!! now its like drug to me, If I don't post on there at least once in a day, I must admit I feel a bit weird and look for any nonsense to snap and make look pretty with one of their filters.

I have been a bad blogger lately but whilst being bad Iv purchased a few bits and bobs that I will hopefully be posting about this week, so for those that have a heart and do miss me... fear not! I shall be returning shortly *snaps fingers*

If you do find I have vanished on here, you will definitely find I'm still tweeting away on Twitter and Snapping away on Instagram.

My Twitter is @beutyntheblog and my Instagram is Beautyandtheblog

Like I said im hoping to post this week but if I don't its only because I'm trying to find a new job as my current one makes me want to kill myself. I wish blogging or anything related to beauty for that matter was my job, so I could just be happy and press on with living life in a career Id love, grrrrr!!! *deep breaths*

Random rant over haha! 

If your on Insta, be sure to holla....

0 comments:

Post a Comment