Barry M Jelly Hi Shine

With all these Shellac and Gelish nails about, it was only a matter of time before we would see a brand bring the hype to the high street...and that brand would indeed be Barry M.

Gelly nail paints are designed to give us lovely lot an extra glossy finish in just one coat...yes I said one coat! There are a small variety of captivating shades to cater for every mood. My nails already crave these polishes, if they are as shiny as they say and I only need one coat, these will be perfect for when I'm in a rush painting my nails at a red light. 

I believe these will be out at the end of September and they will retail at £3.99

There are also a few nail swatches on their facebook page which is here

What do you girlies think...do these excite you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment