Christmas Competition Time With Redfoot Shoes (CLOSED)


CONGRATULATIONS JESS!!! YOU WERE SELECTED AT RANDOM AND WILL BE CONTACTED SHORTLY. 

So if you watched my last video HERE you would have seen these Wellies my Redfoot appear.

To some them up in one, Redfoot Shoes are a company that make Pumps and Wellies that fold! They asked me if I would like to hold a competition on my blog, and seen as I had a few people tweet me in the past when I posted a picture on Instagram, I thought why the heck not!

If you have followed my blog over the years, you would notice that I have only ever held one giveaway, and that was probably about 3 years ago, so hopefully this will be a nice treat for you lovely lot.

The give away will run for 2 weeks and close on January 1st . Redfoot have said the winner can pick whether they would like Wellington's (RRP £59.99)  or pumps (RRP £29.99) 

 So whether you want folding pumps for when you remove those killer heels after partying or you go on long walks in muddy places and would prefer some new wellies, you can have a browse and take your pick!

RULES
-There will be one winner
-To enter this giveaway simply 'like' The Redfoot Facebook page HERE
- Be a follower of my blog or follow if your a newbie
- And comment 'Enter me' under this post, with a current email address
- The winner will selected at random and announce here in 2 weeks time
-If you are under 18, please get permission from your parents as I will need your address to send out the prize

Good Luck
.x


0 comments:

Post a Comment