Island Fantasy- Britney Spears


And so the story begins, I walk Into a perfume store and the lady behind the counter asks me If she can help, I say yes please, I would like an everyday throw In the bag perfume that people can smell when I walk past. She chuckled and handed me Britney Spears Fantasy, at first I screwed up my face at the bright pink jewel encrusted bottle and the fact that It was by Britney made me feel a bit teeny bopper-ish. Straight away she said look past the bottle and just smell It, I spritzed a few pumps on my wrists and INSTANTLY fell In love! this fragrance was amazing, the fact that It was eau de parfum made things even better. I was sold! and ever since I have always been one to test out her fragrances with midnight fantasy being another one of my faves.

When the press release for her latest fragrance Island Fantasy landed In my mail box, I was so pleased to receive a bottle to try out, and once again I am not disappointed.

" The scent Is announced as a tropical Island getaway, made of floral and fruity aromas. It opens with a cocktail of citruses, mandarin, Clementine, red berries and watermelon. Flowers of jasmine,violet and freesia exceed the lower notes of musk and sugar cane"

This fragrance Is all of the above and more, I wear It as my everyday perfume and am constantly complimented on how nice It smells. This Is also the brands first EDT and that being said, I sprayed It on me at 8am and 8 hrs later the scent Is still going strong.

Island Fantasy Is available nationwide and retails at £34.00 for 100ml or £23 for 50ml

Will you be grabbing yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment