Dry Body Brushing

Before I go any further HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOGGY!.Iv just realised my blog is officially 1 today.Although iv been neglecting my baby for the past few weeks due to the computer dying! I just want to say a big thank you to everyone old and new thats stuck with me along the way.I still cant believe people actually read things I write,it definitely puts a smile on my face.So heres to 1 year of blogging,and hopefully loads more.

Thanks again everyone for your support.xx

Now thats out the way,onto the post....



Iv decided to start body brushing.Iv heard so much about it,and apparently results are noticeable quite quickly.

Benefits of dry brushing...

1. Removes cellulite

2. Cleanses the lymphatic system

3. Removes dead skin layers

4. Strengthens the immune system

5. Stimulates the hormone and oil-producing glands

6. Tightens the skin preventing premature aging

7. Tones the muscles

8. Stimulates circulation

9. Improves the function of the nervous system

10. Helps digestion

11. AND it's easy, inexpensive and invigorating.

Theres loads of info on how to body brush onine,but to put it in a nut shell,It doesnt matter where you start,as long as you are doing fast sweeping motions towards the heart.For example when doing your legs,you would start from the feet up,and when doing arms you would start at the hand brushing towards the shoulder.

Its recommended to dry brush once a day,which is what I will be doing.

I picked up my brush from superdrugs for £4.99.It has a detachable handle which you will need when your doing your back.Its also a natural bristle brush,as synthetic ones could scratch or damage the skin.

Im currently on day 2,and my arms and legs are feeling really soft,I do hope I can keep this up to reap the real benefits.I can just see it now,a few months down the line my brush will be dusty and Il be wondering "what if"

I will keep you posted on any changes either on here or via twitter.

Until then,do any of you body brush,and have you seen results?

Also you may have seen me tweet yesterday about gradual tanners,I couldnt narrow it down so im asking again.What would you say the best gradual tanner is at the moment?I have nightmares of the yellow hue the johnsons one used to give me when it first hit the shelves.

Let me know ladies.x

0 comments:

Post a Comment