E.L.F Mineral Glosses

The other day I was bored and felt like spending money for no reason what so ever.So I turned to the eyes lips face site to take that case of boredom away.

I ordered two brushes and two mineral glosses in shades Wild and Darling as I noticed they were new colours.



Wild is a pinky-coral colour (pictured right) And Darling is a raspberry esq red.

These glosses are ideal for those that are not lovers of lippie as the colour is noticable but sheer when applied.But for those who are lovers,whack a nude shade under these for maximum colour impact.

Priced at a reasonable £3.00 these handy tubes are good to carry around for touch ups on the go,they are not sticky and they last.

I must say im loving Wild at the moment on top of a bit of Nude Delight.

And no im not being rude lol,blame the names.

Have any of you tried these yet?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

0 comments:

Post a Comment