No Pain Is Gain!

So on my shopping list this week was some kind of waxing strips.I wasnt to sure where I was going to go with this as I will usuallyick up anything.

I went into Superdrug and as per usual I picked up anything.To my amazement I made a great discovery... Thanks veet!


When I got home I started to wax away without paying any attention to the box.Whilst I was waxing I was thinking to myself "wow this doesnt even hurt." Then I thought maybe its because the wax doesnt look like wax.

Im not sure how well you can see this,but its more of a cream looking wax.


So anyway,after I had finished I looked at the box and realised it was actually a soothing wax kit.It also said on the box,3 steps to waxing without an OUCH! Iv totally missed something! Hmmm I had waxed my legs and used the seriously moisturising after care wipes,so what had I missed out? Theres also cooling pre-wipes to prepare the skin (oh man) this is why I need to read things BEFORE I use them....

So back to the reason im doing this post.If you wax your legs,this kit is a must because it actually doesnt hurt.Obviously you can feel something,but its not pain.And my legs werent left looking red or sore either.

As I said,I didnt get a chance to use the pre wipes but the after care ones are so moisturising.So much so,I used one to wipe both legs and it was still infused with moisture.

I will definitely be purchasing this again once it runs out RRP £2.99 kit includes 32 strips 16 large & 16 medium,3 pre-wipes and 3 post-wipes

Are any of you lovers of wax,have you tried this yet?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.4.8

0 comments:

Post a Comment