Fire Eyes.......

Hey girls I'm back with an eye look courtesy of MeMeMe Cosmetics.

MeMeMe have recently launched a number of quad and trio eye shadows for us to create the ultimate party looks aided by an easy step by step guide.....

For this look I will be using the fire quad and the eye sweep precision eye definer (liquid liner)

Left to right: Orange, Hot Pink, Rustic Red and Gold. I think the colours are really pretty and although they are subtle they have just the right amount of pigmentation to make a statement.

Oh and ladies if your like me and you only appreciate a true black liner I suggest you give this one a try, its so black!!!

Sadly as I'm not at home I'm without my make up brushes, but I'm not one to let something so minor stand in my way. Armed with my fingers, a cotton bud and my 4 step instructions I went to work.

Ant the finished look.....


Considering I used my fingers I was surprised at how lovely it looked, I cant wait to do it with a brush. The instructions are so simple there is no way you could go wrong.

MeMeMe Quads are priced at £6.50 , Trios are £5.50 and The liner £6.50
You can check out all the eye looks HERE where products are also available or you can head down to your local Superdrug store.

So what do you girlies think of my fire eyes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment