The Lisa Shepherd Experience

Hey girlies, I was recently invited to the Lisa Shepherd London Salon to get my hair done...... errr what girl would say no to that!

To most of us Lisa is known as the lady who coloured people's hair on ten years younger, but I was heading there for an appointment with Jason Cocking.
He has been in the business for 15 years and styled the locks of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, Nigella and Cat Deely just to name a few. He was also the colourist on the recent Guy Ritchie film, Sherlock Holmes.

First off let me tell you how lovely the salon is, No wait actually you can see for yourself...

Very sleek and modern, and I was loving the egg shaped seats ( I'm such a child)

So onto the hair...

I could have taken advantage off this and changed my whole look, but no what does little old boring me do, I chicken out and opt for my roots being lifted, a trim, A vegetable colour gloss, some weight being taken out the sides and a straight blow dry.

Even though Its a minor change, I love it. The colour is perfect and my hair is much bouncier now that the weights been taken out. The dead ends are gone too, it had to be done.....

Beam me up Scottie......

After the above picture was taken I had my hair washed. The chair I was sitting in massaged my back whilst I was given the most amazing head massage. I could of actually fell asleep.

This was my hair when I got home, I did get a bit wind swept on the way -_-. I love the shine, it was insane when I stepped out of the salon, and I definitely caught a few ladies giving me the side eye on the way home. (Haha!)

The whole experience was great, I was really looked after. Most importantly I was listened too, there was no crazy scissor action going on here!

I felt like I was in there for no time at all, and I was loving that the hair colours they used develop in 10 minutes.

I didn't think anyone would be able to handle my hair but oh my I was so proved wrong. To blow dry my hair is a job in itself, Jason is the only person in my life that has given me a perfect blow dry using just a brush, my old hairdresser gave up half way through (the cheek!!) I think he deserves a medal.

I just want to say a big thank you to everyone at the salon, especially to Jason for conquering the bush that is my hair, I love it

Ladies don't ever say a man cant do a good job....

0 comments:

Post a Comment