I want to try hair extensions.....

Over Christmas and new years I always want to do something different, or at least wake up on new years day feeling different.

I spotted this image in a hair mag (so exuse the massive light reflection at the top) a few days back and fell in love, I'm a sucker for loose messy curls. I love everything about this picture the makeup and the hair so I will definitely be re creating this look over new years if I decide to go out.
I could create this look on my own hair, but realistically when its the party season you want to go all out. In other words the bigger the hair the better.

I want my hair to stay voluminous minus the hair spray, so that's where your help comes in......

Can you recommend me some good quality clip in hair extensions???

And do any of you like to have a change for new years.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment