Spotlight Bargain

I have always lusted after Rimmels Spotlight Beige as I was an avid lover of Nude Delight, but I just never got round to picking it up until the other day.......

Let me set the scene.... I go into the £1 shop to pick up a device my friend was telling me about, it looks like a racket but the middle zaps flies *yay* (sorry fly lovers) I also picked up some fly and wasp spray (as you do) I mean leaving the back door open in this sunny weather is a danger in itself... flies, wasps *shudder* you need to be armed ladies!!!

Anyway whilst queuing up I spy a whole basket full of Rimmel lipsticks and to my shock it was Spotlight Beige for £1 *faints* I mean this still retails for £6.29 in Boots. I rummaged through to see if there were any other shades but there wasn't. I picked one up and went on my merry way. Thing is , now I'm wondering why the hell I didn't pick up 2 urghhhh ULTIMATE FAIL!!!

Does your local £1 shop harbour any treasures...??

0 comments:

Post a Comment