Favourite Cheek Product

Buffed over hand with sigma F84

I have had this in my collection for ages and lately its been getting a lot of action. I have been using this every single day without fail, and if I don't use it I feel a bit naked.

The Body Shop Baked to last bronzer in shade 02 warm glow, is perfect if you want exactly that. It contains hues of pinks and golds to give you that perfect glow. I used to apply it with my duo fibre but now I apply it with my Sigma F84 (angled top kabuki) and it gives my cheeks a sheen to die for.

The sun has been in and out in London, but I managed to catch quite a descent tan over the hot weekend we had last week, this just set it off perfectly.

If your into your highlights and glowy summer skin this is definitely one to reach for. You can pick it up online HERE or at your local Body Shop

0 comments:

Post a Comment