Lese Shoes


Thanks to the world of twitter I discovered a new company called Lese Shoes. I read their description box which said....

-The online loyalty shoe store -BUY SHOES -EARN POINTS -NEVER PAY FULL PRICE FOR A PAIR OF SHOES AGAIN-

Instantly my jaw dropped and like the shoe whore I am I headed over to their site instantly. At first I was thinking that if I'm earning points buying shoes that the shoes would have to be slightly overpriced right...... errrm wrong!

I clicked on the option 'brunch shoe' instantly fell in love with the ELLE wedges and chucked them in my basket. Although I was a tad skeptical ordering from a company I had just heard of, it was late, I was tired I wanted shoes and these babies were definitely worth the risk. This little moment of weakness occurred at 11pm Tuesday night and they arrived this morning, (2 days later) rather speedy Id say.

I now have 30 Lese points on my account and I believe that 20 points is equal to £5. I'm too impatient to let them build up so I shall be getting these babies for £20. Scweeeeet. Oh and I forgot to mention, delivery is free : D

If your a shoe lover like me you can check out their site HERE and follow their updates on twitter HERE


0 comments:

Post a Comment