Fashion Targets Breast Cancer



Cancer....the one word we all wished remained nothing but a star sign, but unfortunately its something that touches the lives of so many.....

Fashion Targets Breast Cancer has now launched and Is in Its 17th year!!!!! The leading campaign raises vital money for Breakthrough Breast Cancer. This years campaign Is being supportd by well known mother and daughter duos Sharon and Kelly Osbourne and Pearl and Daisy Lowe.

I recently headed down to the Fashion Targets head quarters to check out some of the pieces from their latest collection. This year they have teamed up with retailers such as Topshop, River Island, Warehouse, Marks and Spencer, Coast, Laura Ashley and Debenhams,, to create ranges to suit both mother's and daughters with prices to suit all budgets.

I took to Insta to share a few of my favourite pieces from the Topshop Collection, but encase you missed It click HERE to view their Lookbook. I have also added a banner to my side bar which will take you straight to their online store. Each piece carries a minimum donation of 30% which is absolutely amazing!

Cancer is something that is very close to my heart as I have lost a family member to it, so I for one will definitely be supporting the cause, and I hope many of you will be too.

And if you don't see anything In the collection that tickles your fancy, why not help by spreading the word using #wearyoursupport.

You can follow Fashion Targets HERE, HERE AND HERE

Support is only a click away.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment