Missguided Loot


So the other day I received a couple bits In the post from Missguided, of course I Immediately fell In love! neon middies and quilted sweaters with rose gold hard wear....how could I not!

I lusted after this acid green midi for some time, but It was always out of stock and now It is finally MINE! It  fits like a glove and the exposed zip detailing on the back gives the dress that extra bit of edge. You could easily throw this on with a pair of heels or a pair of high top trainers and a leather jacket. 

On to the sweater that I haven't had the chance to wear yet, this beauty Is everything rolled Into one. Chuck It on with some leather trousers and a heeled sandal for a casual going out look or thrown on some skinnies and a pair of Chelsea boots. The added rose gold metal detailing around the neckline gives this top the added "oh my god I love It" factor, whilst the quilting detailing brings a standard black sweatshirt to life.

I love both these pieces, and If you do you can find them HERE and HERE

What do you think guys...thumbs up? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment