Casual Outfit Of The Other Day

My first ever outfit of the day,well the other day. Excuse the crap in the back lol,yes my room was in tip mode.Oh and by the way,Im not a one of those that wear my sunglasses inside lol,the sun was actually shining and I was heading out.Today just happened to be a black and white day,although im usually in print or colour.It was one of those times I just had to throw on a T-Shirt and leggings.(sounds like something a small child would wear hehe)

Sheer Baggy T-H&M
Boots-Simmi
Leggings-Primarni

I was wearing these accessories.My trusty aviators,heart locket and my ring that is probably the one thing I never leave my house without.My mum bought it when she was 16,and gave it to me when I was 16,vintage baby lol.

So thats it really,im stuck on what else to say,oh apart from how nice was the weather today,It was actually warm,fingers crossed it stays this way.



0 comments:

Post a Comment