Harem Pants

The Harem,you either love them or hate them.I am an avid lover.I have 3 pairs and I want more.I need to find me a nice pair of 3/4 length ones.

Last year around these times when the sun was always out,I rocked mine on a regular basis with my gladiators and a casual tight fitting vest.I also dressed up my black pair of haremes by wearing black patent heels and a lace body underneath,not to blow my own trumpet but I must say I looked quite amazing hehe.

Heres a quick example of how you can dress them up.....

And how you can dress them down.

Some say to only wear them with tight fitting tops,but im a rebel and I break rules.I think short baggy (not cropped) vests look just as good with harems as do tight ones.

(GI)

Like I said I personally love them,they near enough go with anything and they are so so so comfortable.

So what do you think ladies LOVE them or HATE them?



0 comments:

Post a Comment