Minted

A while back I did a post saying I was more of a minted girl than a barry M Mint.You have probably seen it a million times but here it is on the nails

Its a lovely colour and I have no problems applying it.As with all polishes,they are designed to dry when touched by air.So when your painting your nails put the lid on between each hand,and roll the bottle between your hands to warm up the polish.This helps return it to its natural consistency,and it should be easier to apply.

Im glad I picked up this polish,its definitely one of my faves alongside Tropical temptation



P.s Lately I have had a lot of people spamming my blog with their URL's ,Please don't do this.Its beginning to grate on me now.I have done post were I ask for new blogs links,so if you wish to put your link any place let it be there.If you wish to continue spamming.Please note your comment will not be published.Good content is the only thing you truly need to get your page out there.And if other readers wish to view your page,they only have to click your image.Thanks.x


0 comments:

Post a Comment