Boots Botanics

Girls I am BACK!!!! I cant believe I was forced to leave my poor blog for so so long.First my internet stopped working then the power supply on my pc decided to blow up.I just got it sorted today and the net has just decided to work again.In future If I disappear and you dont see your comments pop up,Its most probably something to do with my blasted internet connection.So glad I can finally blog again, withdrawal symptoms were starting to kick in.

So anyway I could still tweet through my phone thank god,and some of you may have seen me moaning about my skin.Something Iv used or come into contact with has disagreed with my skin.Some parts are ever so dry and I know there's something wrong because my skin has never been like this before,ever.

I was going to get some vitamin E oil,but then I started thinking,what did I used to use before that was great on my skin and never failed me.And the answer was the boots botanics skin brightening toner and cleanser.My skin was amazing when I was using this stuff and the only reason I didn't re purchase it was because I whenever I would go to my boots there were never any left.

But today I got the last laugh because it was 3 for 2 so I picked up the last bottle of cleanser and the last two bottles of Toner "SCORE"

The cleanser contains sweet maple,biliberry and sweet cane all these ingredients contain natural AHA's to brighten and renew the skins surface.The texture of the cleanser is that of a light moisturiser.I find that my skin is left really soft after using it.

Next up the skin brightening toner which contains Equisetum,an ancient plant that was used for its purifying properties,it tones the skin and refines pores.

Both of these products are going back on the bathroom shelf where they belong.I should have never removed them.when I was using these in the past I did see a noticeable difference in my skins appearance.Cant wait to start my regime again.

Available from Boots rrp £3.99 but at the moment it is 3 for 2 on all skincare

Have any of you guys used anything from the botanics range?

Hope you all missed me and my next post should be up tomorrow.xx



0 comments:

Post a Comment