Ardell Fashion Lashes

When it comes to false lashes I always manage to look a tad draggish.(hands up if your with me)
I was sent these to try out,and I have done nothing with them as yet apart from have a little play around.

I had a bit of a play with the Demi Pixies.They look really nice on but from the side its rather obvious that those lashes are not mine.I really like the look of the Demi's,but I think the length is a bit to long for me.In saying that,I haven't actually applied them properly yet,and blended them with mascara (slaps wrist) Which I really need to do.I think the demi ones would look great with a full on smokey eye.

I haven't tried the fairies yet,but im planning to at the weekend.

Its not good enough to just sit in my room sticking them to my lids really,is it.

These lashes are 100% human hair and are priced at £3.56 they also come with a tube of adhesive.You can find the lashes HERE. Have any of you tried these lashes before?

Also.....

Can any of you give me any tips on the best way to make false lashes look more natural,obviously its kind of defeating the point of them being false,but Id rather a shorter fuller lash,than really full long ones.

I was thinking of trimming the length......is that a bad idea?


0 comments:

Post a Comment