Avon Lotus Shield

If You hate frizz like you do marmite *shudder* then this could be for you.When it comes to frizz,come rain or shine my hair seems to think its her best mate,Iv been trying to make her realise for so long that frizz isnt a good friend and she wants to go down the sleek road,but she just isnt having it! Maybe a shield will work???
Avon Lotus shield is a Avons hair care product from the advanced techniques range.


When this product is applied to clean damp hair,it helps form an invisible shield to block out humidity to prevent the dreaded FRIZZ!


The consistancy of this product is in between a cream and a serum,not too thick but not too watery,It smells quite nice as well.Its easy to control the amount of product u want as it comes out of a nib.Which is actually a good thing because if you squeeze too much out your screwed,because your not getting it back in there....


The first time I used this,I do think I used a bit much,as my hair felt a bit weird.I cant explain but lets put it this way,I washed my hair again.

2nd time around I feel I got it right.It left my hair smooth and it did fight the frizz.All considering,I just dont think this product is for my type of hair.After a few days my hair started to look flat and Im pretty sure I could feel a residue.I would think this would be more suited to a European hair type *that is not me* so I shall be passing it onto mother for her to review..

Aside from that I do think think it would have been better if you could apply this to dry hair as well as wet,as I cant wash my type of hair frequently enough to reap the benefits of this.

All in all this is not for me,but we shall see what the mum thinks.Im feeling this could be good for her.

60ml bottle is £7.00 available from Avon

Have any of you tried this,or could you recommend any other frizz fighters I could try?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5

0 comments:

Post a Comment