Baked To Last - Blush

I attended the body shop bloggers event a while back now,and these little beauts were in our goody bag.


Part of their latest bake to last range,these blushers/highlight offer a sheer natural colour to the cheeks,leaving behind an added glow.


Because these blushers are really sheer when applied,I have heavily swatched them so you can see the colours clearer.
Below we have blush shade coral,which recently I have been using alot.


Then we have shade Petal


Here we have them mixed with the highlight


Petal:Left Coral:Right

At first glance you can see the shimmer on these babies,but when applied and blended out I think the results are quite nice,and not at all over powering.I dont think anyones going for disco ball cheeks nowadays!

A little goes a long way and they do have staying power.

I used petal a couple of times,but the coral has been getting a good bashing.I will definitely be purchasing that one when mine runs out.

I almost forgot,these look great with a tan!

rrp £12

Have any of you tried these?

Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.4

0 comments:

Post a Comment